Boots Learning is an online portal especially designed for employees who working at Boots. Through the Boots eLearning online portal, it is not only fostering the people to join in the company from outside the business and developing the careers but also invest in improving the talents of all of the colleagues who work for today.
|Number of Employees||120,000|
How to Log into Boots eLearning Portal
To get access to the Boots Learning Login portal, employees can consider below mentioned step by step procedure which included:
- Go to official website address www.BootsLearning.co.uk from your preferred web browser.
- Enter valid input credentials such as user name and password on appropriate fields. Here, the user name would be your staff number and don’t forget to add preceding o’s to make it up to 8 digits.
- Click on log in button after you ensure that the entered details are valid.
- If in case of forgotten password, go to forgot password option and recover the details.
Sign Up for Boots Learning Web Portal
If you don’t have an account for Boots eLearning, you can create it by following below mentioned instructions such as:
- Visit website address www.BootsLearning.co.uk after launching the preferred web browser.
- Tap on register button which is available under login credentials information.
- By clicking on register button, provide valid registration details such as your name, staff number, email address, phone number, etc.
- After you make sure that you have entered valid information, go to register option and create it.
- With the registered account, you can easily log into the account for Boots.
Developing the People
Caring for Customers and Communities
The main motive of the BootsLearning is to deliver the best customer care so that it delights you when shop with the Boots. To achieve this goal, it should have the best people with the right skills on hand to care for you every time that you enter one of the stores. Apply for Careers
- Employees should have high levels of skill, knowledge, and care.
- Offering the very best healthcare advice and support so that you feel informed and confident about any aspect of health from sun protection through to treatment for long term conditions such as cancer or diabetes.
- It has individually tailored conversations that help you to find complete solutions to your health and beauty needs.
The training has been provided by experts and supported with a range of on line materials with continuing professional development days particularly for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. As part of the training year completed by pre-registration pharmacists, it lets to organize and run health promotion events which are specific to the health needs of their local area and focusing on raising awareness of health issues for particular concern. Navigate to Support
Boots Macmillan Information Pharmacists
Boots future health strategy has been included with developing the people through the ongoing partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support. As it has introduced the Boots Macmillan Information Pharmacist role, the aim is being to provide the right kind of help in a familiar and trusted environment. All about Pharmacy
Making Boots a Great Work Place to Work
At Boots associates who working in a team whether in a store or warehouse or in any one of the centralised operations and support functions, it allows to provide best shopping experience and the products that you want if we have engaged and motivated teams working together.It appreciates the people both you and the people benefit from great training and development that means it lets to create and update the resources to make them best in class. It is also continuing the people to champion your right to feel good and also support the people to be the best that they can be. It helps to enjoy developing and progressing their careers.For this, Boots Learning environment allows to provide a wide range of learning opportunities in a blended way that allows the colleagues to learn through both formal learning and on the job activities. Let’s say, it provides numerous kinds of learning activities such as:
- Offering induction training for those who new to Boots
- Development of knowledge, skills, and behaviours through the line learning portal and a range of e-learning programmes ranging from product knowledge to how best to help and care for the customers.
- Line managers essentials training is available for those people who stepping into leadership roles.
Learning and Development Partners at Boots
Here, the partners at Boots has been included:
- Babington college for the Boots Apprentice Programme which offering level 4 qualification in Business Administration.
- Nottingham business school for senior leadership programmes that offering master classes on a range of key business topics.
- Nottingham Trent University for the management and leadership development programme, offering a Post Graduate certificate and Diploma as an integral part of the programme. Also See Advantage Card
More About Boots eLearning
Boots is the leading pharmacy based and beauty led retailer store in the United Kingdom. Every year, it delivers a training programme to distribute the knowledge to over 45,000 users including temporary staff about their offers, products, and services.Traditionally, the training at Boots had consisted of a standard 20 minute e-learning module but with the high volume of new offers and products. Accordingly, it lets to try something different to refresh their training approach, fostering the excitement, and generated emotional responses from the learners.The training has been monitored by MindClick which is prior to it’s acquisition with the Learning Pool and having worked with the MindClick for over 5 years. Also SEE FAQ
On behalf of change the way that their employees felt about their training, it has been decided to introduce a learning game which utilized the Articulate StoryLine Game Engine. Naturally, Boots’ colleagues and employees will compete with each other in terms of sales and stores successes. By adopting internal store leader boards of the game scores, it lets to promote the healthy competition and collaboration amongst staff.So this is all about boots elearning
- 1 How to Log into Boots eLearning Portal
- 2 Sign Up for Boots Learning Web Portal
- 3 Developing the People
- 4 Learning and Development Partners at Boots
- 5 More About Boots eLearning
- 6 Solutions